There are hundreds of free tools every managing director should have to be more efficient. But I will show you the top best free management tools.
This free tool allows you to create a board with checklists and controls the workflow with your small team. You can also use it with Microsoft Outlook under ” shortcuts”.
Evernote will help you to stay organise your projects. It is super easy to work with and it’s a pleasant user-friendly app available for IOS and Android. You can also have access to through your desktop.
The main features:
- Assign notes to different areas of interests
- Stacks holds on all the related notes together
- Schedule a clean up, you must clean what you have already done
This Mobile App is one of my all-time favourites, it’s like a professional messenger group. Perfect to keep a workflow with your team. You can integrate it with social networks like Dropbox, Google Drive, Twitter.
I use it to:
- Share and edit documents
- Search for past conversations
- Organise work projects
- Stay focus on daily matters
- Customise you team personalities with slack Emojis
A must have website management tool every digital marketer must have. The App is available for both Android and iOS users. It will track all your website insight on the palm of your hand.
Google Docs and Sheets
the app has the same functionalities than the Web versions:
- create and edit files
- Work Offline and auto-save your documents
- Integrated with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Group Work
Obviously like I said there are tons of free management tools but these are to top 5 management that I a fan of.
Do have any other tool that I should know about? share your thoughts 🙂